We, as CÖMERTOĞLU OTELCİLİK VE TİCARET A.Ş. and Lares Turizm İnşaat Taahhüt Sanayi Ve Ticaret A.Ş. (”Delphin Group Hotel”), process the personal data of visitors of our website http://www.delphinhotel.com (”Web site”) and use internet cookies by respecting the rights of our visitors regarding the protection of their privacy and personal data to provide a better user experience for our website. This Cookie Usage Policy (”Policy”) explains what kind of cookies are used in which conditions to all of our Website visitors and users.
This policy is applied to the website without considering the type of technologies, methods and means that you are connecting with. Thus, we recommend to read this policy carefully and take a copy of this policy for further review.
If you are under 18 years old, you must visit our website under the supervision of your parents. You must not use this website and share your personal data unless you are accompanied by your parents.
- What is a cookie and What is it used for?
Cookies are small data storage files saved in your computers, mobile phones, tablets or other mobile devices from which you access to internet by websites. In this file, the information regarding your visit to the website are stored. Therefore, your devices from which you access to internet will remember these data when you re-visit the Website. Thus, the cookies are important and necessary for you to use the website in an efficient and easier way. The cookies are also used for providing you more suitable services, products or offers in this website and the websites of third parties.
The purposes of using cookies are as follows;
- Some technical data are needed to use the website more efficiently,
- The company gathers information about your preferences of website navigation and usage and habits.
- The company needs your personal data such as your IP address to fulfill its legal and contractual liabilities, such as the ones originating from Regulation Regarding Rules and Principles On Managing The Publications Made On Internet Environment and Law Against Crimes Committed via Publications Made On Internet Environment Number 5651.
- What Kind of Information Is Processed With Cookies?
Cookies include, depending on their types,
- Telephone number,
- Date of Birth,
- Date of Marriage,
- Country and Country Code,
- Your password data;
- Data regarding IP, URL and log in and log out, the pages you have accessed, our services and products that you review, all information related to the navigation that you have made in our website on the device which you access to the internet generally. Your data is processed for the purpose of information security, to keep record, to carry out the processes regarding reservation.
We are using different types of cookies in the website. These are the cookies required to be used to operate the website, the analysis/performance cookies and targeting/advertisement cookies. Also we are using third party cookie. Data regarding IP, URL, log in-log out records are processed through this way and transmitted to the site which provides cookie function.
COOKIE TYPES IN TERMS OF USAGE:
Obligatory Cookies: These are the ones required to operate the website smoothly. These cookies are needed for managing the system, prevention of false transactions and the website will not work if they are blocked.
Function Cookies: These are the ones used to provide a more developed and easier usage experience. For example, they carry out the functions of recalling your previous preferences, to help you access to some of the contents included in the website comfortably. You can prevent the use of these cookies as shown below in detail.
Analysis/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us analyze and understand the operation of website and enable us to develop the website by interacting with you. You can prevent the use of these cookies as shown below in detail.
Targeting/Advertisement Cookies: These cookies are used to detect the contents that you may be interested in and offer them, including advertisement contents. You can prevent the use of these cookies as shown below in detail. However, if you prevent these cookies, the advertisement contents will not be blocked completely and advertisements with general contents will be provided instead of the ones you may be interested.
COOKIE TYPES IN TERMS OF THE PERIOD THEY ARE STORED:
Persistent Cookies: These cookies exist until a specific date on the user’s computer or until the user deletes them. These are used to measure site movements and preferences of the users mostly.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to partition the visit of user and do not gather data from user. Cookie is deleted when user closes the website or remains passive for a specific time. Target and monitoring cookies are used to help providing advertisement services of third parties and to increase the efficiency of these services in the website. These can recall the websites and sites you have visited and gather personal data such as IP address of your user device. Website uses both first and third party cookies to gather information, to recall your interests and demographic data and to provide the advertisements aimed for you, to improve the advertisements and to determine the times visited and advertisement demonstration number, other usages of advertisement services and the proportion between these advertisements and interactions regarding advertisement service. Website uses social add-ons which provide connection to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the website and use these add-ons, website is directly connected to the selected social network’s server. Then, the content provided by the add-on is transmitted to you web browser and to the website you are visiting. Therefore, the related social network can access and process your data and connect them with your account data available in social add-on.
Please remember that we do not have any effect and control over the scope of data processed by social networks via add-ons. Please carefully review personal data processing policies published by the related social networks to get more information on which purpose, which method and for how long you personal data will be processed by social networks.
COOKIE TYPES ACCORDING TO SOURCE
First Party Cookies: Hence the name, first party cookies are directly placed to your device by the website you are visiting.
Third Party Cookies: These are the ones placed by not the website you are visiting but third parties such as Google, Facebook or Yandex.
Information on cookies are stated in the table below:
• Internet Explorer
1. Open desktop and tap or click on Internet Explorer icon on taskbar.
2. Tap or click on tools button and Internet Options.
3. Tap or click on Privacy tab, then move up the slider found under Settings to prevent all cookies and tap or click on OK button.
• Microsoft Edge
1. Click on three points icon from upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge and access to Settings section.
2. Click on Select Items To Clean option from the newly opened window, and then select the sections you wish to clean at the related window.
3. There are lots of sections here. You can start cleaning procedures by selecting whatever you wish.
• Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click on Other Settings on upper right.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Click on Content Settings under “Privacy and security”.
5. Click on cookies.
6. Look for the name of the website under “all cookies and website data”.
7. Click on Remove icon at the right side of site.
• Mozilla Firefox
1. Click on Firefox Menu button and select Preferences.
2. Select Privacy and Security panel and go to History section.
3. Change the setting of firefox to use special setting for history.
4. Click on show cookies....button. Cookies window will be shown.
5. Write the name of website that you wish to delete cookies on search area. Cookies related to your search will be indicated.
6. Select the cookie(s) you wish to delete and click on delete the selected button.
7. Close Cookies window by clicking on Close button. Then close about:preferences page.
1. Select Safari > Preferences.
2. Click on Privacy option.
3. Click on Website data.
4. Select one or more website and then click on Delete or Delete All.
You can delete all cookies left by the websites you have visited via third party softwares.
VI. Contact Us
You can contact us from firstname.lastname@example.org address to submit all your questions and opinions about the Policy.